September 14 – 16, 2016, Antwerp, Belgium
The ICBR is the international platform for discussion of the latest developments and the challenges of battery recycling, bringing together many decision makers in the battery recycling chain such as battery producers, recyclers, collection schemes, policy-makers, transport companies and many more.
This top quality congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- Challenges of circular economy
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the newest Batteries Directive
- Preparation of the revision of the Batteries Directive
- Results of EU Recycling Efficiency Methodology
- National collection schemes
- Economic aspects of take back
- Safety aspects in lithium batteries transport and storage
- Urban mining of batteries: A source of raw materials
- Eco-design: An important issue for batteries removability?
- New concerns under REACH: Substances in articles
- Can electric mobility respond to the EU 2020 Energy Policy?
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
- New trends in battery recycling: Primary and rechargeable
- Best available recycling & sorting technologies
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
During the congress you may also profit from e-bike and e-car test drives provided by Accell Group N.V. and Tesla Motors.
The participants may register to the following plant tours to:
Join us in Antwerp!