March 19 – 21, 2014, Brussels, Belgium
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
- New cars and new recycling technologies
- Best available recycling technologies
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility – Influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Reports about illegal export of wrecks
- Rare earth recycling – what does it mean for the car industry
- Sustainability benefits of car recycling
- Effect of durable raw materials low prices on ELV recycling
- Tyre recycling
- Economic impact of the reduced availability of car bodies for shredder companies
- Implementing new laws and regulations
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors. BMW is offering test drives with their BMW i3 model.
The congress is also organizing plant tours to leading companies in the vicinity of Brussels.